- BBC TWO (42 x 60)
- Series seven from Tuesday May 11 2021
- Series six from Monday November 9 2020
- Series five from Thursday February 13 2020
- Series four from Thursday January 10 2019
- Series three from Monday March 26 2018
- Series two from Tuesday June 20 2017
- Series one from Wednesday January 11 2017
Hospital reveals the extraordinary dilemmas faced by the consultants, surgeons and bed managers of the country's biggest NHS hospital trusts, all of which have profound consequences for the patients in their care.
Standing in their way are limited resources, an ever-increasing number of patients and a clock that never stops ticking.
”Has a fly-on-the-wall series ever felt of more pertinent concern?“
”So much more than just another 24 Hours in A&E-type documentary“
”One of the BBC’s best documentary strands... stands apart from other series of its type“